Monday, October 03, 2005

The first Blog for the boys and babes of boracay

This first blog is written by Bill and Joy and will be added to by David and Eileen and also Jens and Vera.

Bill is from Ontario, Canada and Joy is from Cebu, Philippines they are in love and getting married on December 18, 2005 in Cebu.

Bill and Joy met on the internet and talked for several months by phone and on internet chat before deciding that they were very compatable in everything they wanted in a partner for life.

They met in Cebu and then went to Boracay. They confirmed their love and respect for each other and arranged to marry on December 18th.

More about Bill and Joy in our next post here, we will also add some photographs and other memorabilia over a period of time.

Bills nickname is "Honey" or "Loin Licker" and Joys is "Wow" or "You'll never get me on a Jet Ski"!

On the very first day in Boracay they met David and Eileen and became almost instant friends.

David is from Australia and Eileen is from Quezon, Philippines.

Davids nickname is "Night Hunter" or "The Ladder Man" , Eileen goes by the nickname "Tequila Terminator" or "The Stripper"!

David and Eileen met Jens and Vera and introduced them to Bill and Joy and the six became fast friends and enjoyed each others company for the duration of their stay. They all intend to keep in touch often and see each other again on a regular basis.

Jens is from Denmark otherwise known of course as "The Viking" or "I've never seen a meal I could not finish"!

Vera is a Russian beauty nicknamed "Vodka you want?" or "I'll show you mine if you show me yours'!

David and Eileen together with Jens and Vera will be adding their thoughts and photos and memorabelia here too as they find the time.

Bill and Joy send their love to you all and wish you a safe journey to your respective homes. May you all have as much happiness and love as we are experiencing ourselves.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Bill & Joy said...

Hello Bill Joy Jens Vera & my loving Ilen

How are you all ? Well I am back in Australia working very hard I will be back in Shanghai on the 8th December for about 1 week then HK i think not confirmed as yet !! I hope to go to Cabu for Bills & Joys Wedding and of course take my Ilen I hope Jens & Vera you guys can make it I will know more soon all I can say I am so lucky to meet you all as we are all great friends Thank you Bill for setting up this website , check this out my Ilen knew that I was going to be in transit in Singapore for 5 hrs so she arranged to fly to Singapore just to meet me so I had to re-arrange my scedule to stay with her I look at this if she has made such a great effort to be their for me I can also do the same so I stayed 2 days with her and I had to go back to Australia I love my stunning girl Ilen so much XXX she also calls me every day what do you think I am the luckest man in the world to have her !! so guys we need to post information on this website all the time to stay intouch with other , My Business in Shanghai is going so well I will send you emails on the progress soon it will be HUGH i can't wait to teel you all about it , Well Boracay what a great time we all had there Arnel sends me emails just to say hello thats great ! Vera ( Vocka u Want ) thank you for the photo's what happened to the stripping ones Ha!!! I will post some phopes of Ilen & Me having a Pizza fight it was so funny their was pizza everywhere on the walls bed in her hair her & my face the room was a hugh mess !! I will sign off My Love to you all talk to you soon The Ladder Man / The Night Hunter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home