Monday, October 24, 2005

Your Love is the Best Gift of All

If anybody ever wonder why I am marrying Joy then all you need to read is the following card she sent me before we met - with the above title.

If ever you're trying to find
just the right gift
to give me,
remember this -
you have already given me all
that I could ever want in life...

Our moments shared,
the hopes and dreams we hold so dear,
and our love
are all gifts beyond compare.

I need nothing more than
the happiness that we have
already discovered together,
the realtionship we have built,
and just having you in my life.

But if you reaaly want to give me
a gift that I will always cherish,
something that means more to me
than anything else ever could,
all you have to do is
take me in your arms,
hold me tightly,
and tell me you love me.

As long as I have you and our love,
I will have all that I could ever want
for the rest of my life.

- Deanne Laura Gilbert

Until we are married, I have go to sleep some nights without my love, I then read this verse and remember what an incrediblely lucky guy I am to have found someone so wonderful to be in my life. Not only that, but find that we are a great match and want to really really be together forever and that we will get married to make sure that can happen.

When I am with my love I do not need the verse because I have everything I need in life right there with me in my arms.

Thank you Jesus and our Lord in Heaven above for sending me this woman. I do not know what I have done to deserve her, but I will make sure your trust is rewarded and that I build the closest thing to heaven for her right here on earth.

I love you Joy more than I can say here and in simple words.

Your Bill XXX

PS: and for the other four of you - I love you too - just differently.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Bill & Joy said...

Love is the greatest gift of all and that I'm so lucky to have my Bill with me coz I know how much he loves me and how much he cares about me...Thank you Lord for this wonderfull man that you gave me..thank you..all I can say too is, I love Bill so much and nothing else in this earth...he deserve my Love and Care so I'm sure there will be no regrets in the future...I love you so much honey...and I'm always here forever..God Bless Us Both...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home