Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hi Honey I love you soooo much!



Hi Honey,

I just want to say something in here..anyway,Honey,I love you sooo much and I'm missing you...I wish I'm with you right now....honey,you take care when you are in Colorado,USA, I wish I will be going with you...but don't worry coz my heart and my mind will be with you while you are there... just take care and please keep in touch with me if you have the chance..okay? But I know, you will do that.. :) anyway,honey,thank you for everything especially your unconditional LOVE, RESPECT, CARE, and for EVERYTHING....you change my life and you completed it thank you so much honey.....I love you and I'm sooooo happy, very happy coz at last I've found you...my honey and my Life...I'm looking forward to be with you on the 22nd of November and be with you and have fun and have great life together... anyway,I love you sooooooo much honey and I miss you soooo much too...........

with all my love,respect,honesty and care,

Mrs.Joy Taylor.................your wife...